Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What's the deal...YO!

So you might not know, but lately I have been feeling a wee bit lonely! And it just seems to be getting worse, it has gotten as bad as me holding on to Kevin the other night and begging him not to go to work as I was crying my eyes out...and yes I felt like a 5 year old, but I didn't want him to go!! I don't know what came over me I just couldn't take him leaving! For the most part I am fine, but I just don't want to be alone...and that happens a lot these days! I never expected to be unemployed, but then again I haven't expected a lot of things lately! And as I sit here tonight I realize what my problem with being alone is...my mind stats running so fast that I can't stop it and it goes places I might not want it to go! I just end up thinking about the girls and well that just makes me sad and/or angry. And yes I know I have about a trillion things that I could/should/want to do, but I never seem to have the energy to get much done...except when I have help! Oh and one last thing to wrap up this rant...I am spending way to much time shopping...it might be for groceries or cloths or craft stuff...I just can't seem to help myself! Now granted it is all on sale, but I MUST find a way to STOP!!! Even though I think it is my very own version of therapy! Our pocket book just can't take it much longer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios