Friday, February 13, 2009

My Plants

So I have become very excited with gardening! I haven't actually put anything in the ground but I have lots of pots all around the front of the house and I have to say it really has made it a lot nicer! But I am afraid this could be another expensive hobby!



I know will enjoy it. I am so excited about all of this I think I want to start a vegetable garden, and I think this could be very productive! So tomorrow Mr. K and I are going to stake out an area of our back yard for my garden. And I think I am going to grow Tomatoes, Bell Peppers, Carrots, squash, cucumbers, and zuchini. Mr. K thinks we should also add Watermelons and Cantaloupe to this list, but we will see if we have enough room for all of that! But tomorrow I will take pictures of all of my pretty new plants and post them...I have to say they are perfect! So wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios