Thursday, February 19, 2009

It has been a LONG week

This week has been a doozy, we have had House Guest..and not the good kind!
For those who don't know; Mr. K's good friend was killed in an accident a few years ago and this week his widow and her "boyfriend" came to town to take care of a few things, and have been staying with us. This is only the second time for us to meet said "boyfriend", the first time was our wedding...so we really didn't "get to know" him! Well this week we did! And let me tell you, all of the reason I didn't like him before were just compounded this week...plus we added about 1,000 more!
I know I talk a lot, but this guy...he didn't STOP talking, even when all he was doing was digging himself into a hole! He never stopped...from them time he got out of bed in the morning until he got back in that night! And he was just down right disrespectful at times! Actually they both were! And yes, I could sit here and tell you all of the things that they did that drove me nuts, but I won't!
My point is, the whole experience was just so strange! We have know her for quite a while, but this week...I didn't feel like I knew her at all! I'm not sure who she is anymore, she is not woman I met, 7 years ago, she is not the friend who loves to shop just as much as I do, and she is not the same woman who lost her husband 4 years ago! I know we all change, but do we change into people that are so different from who we were that we don't even know if the old person is in there at all? I guess we do, I know I am not the same person I was just 6 monts ago...but I hope my old self is still recognizable to those who look for it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios