Thursday, April 30, 2009

Fun Today!

Today was the first full day that B & D have been here...and we had a blast, even though it rained most of the day! We went to the Armand Bayou Nature Center. It was not our smartest decision, the mosquitoes were horrible! I'm not sure how we avoided getting carried away! But these are a few of my pictures from the day...and mind you I am not a wonderful photographer, they are just silly shots!
Every time I would try and take Mr. K's picture he made this funny face! Oh well!
This is D walking down the boardwalk...she and B are both infamous for not having there pictures taken...I have one picture of the two of them in the entire house! B avoided the camera tonight, but I will get him tomorrow....I have too!
First we saw a cute little turtle in an aquarium!Then we saw a whole family of turtles on a log! And this last picture is just a tree, but it was pretty. Because of all of the rain we have lots and lots of green! And lots and lots of flowers!


Any way we had a nice time today, I wish the girls had been with us (sans mosquitoes!), but we enjoyed ourselves! Tomorrow we are off to the beach...and if there is a place I am going to try and Write Calypsos Name!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios