Monday, April 27, 2009

DNA

I borrowed this from wonderful Courtney at The Peeks.

I know several other baby lost mommas have posted about this in the last day or so but I had to pass it on!


Did you know every time we carry a child, they leave their DNA in us? So if someone takes enough of our blood, they can find traces of every child we've carried within us, for the rest of our lives.

I love knowing this. Because I was pregnant with the girls and they are part of me...forever. You have your own indelible blueprint, your own map physically and permanently stamped inside you. They will always be mine, I will always be their mother. Not even their death can take that away. We will eventually come back together, but maybe this is just a beacon...

I think this is one of the best things I have EVER read! Just reading it has helped my heart!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I just love it. I have posted it EVERYWHERE to share with everyone. It is rather touching and it really helped me out a lot as well.

*hugs*

bir said...

It's helped me too! I'm so glad that I borrowed it from Inanna, then Courtney borrowed it, now you :-) It's helped me too... I keep thinking about it, clinging to it maybe!

xx

http://allthelittleponies.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios