Thursday, April 23, 2009

We are going to have company!

I'm super excited! Mr. K and I are going to have house guest next week, the good kind! My very favorite cousin, B, and his wife, D, are coming to visit for a few days next week. I really enjoy B & D's company...we both do! I think I am most excited that they are coming becase they get it, they understand that we are upset and that we are not all gaga over babies and they do not question it. So it should be a nice relaxing few days, I think we might even go down to the beach! Anywho, I just thought I would share...can you tell I am EXCITED!! Hope everyone has a great afternoon!

1 comments:

Courtney said...

I hope you have a great time!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios