Saturday, January 30, 2010

Strange Advertising

So I saw this the other day and I couldn't help but take a picture...
I didn't know school buses were being used to advertise pizza places, but apparently the school district is in need of some money or at least I guess! Anyway if you think about it is pretty funny!

And don't worry I was stopped at a light when I took this picture! Even though I did happen to get a ticket that day but it wasn't at this point! Oh and I do have an actual post for later!



2 comments:

Allison (Ali) said...

i saw that on some buses in Cypress the other day and was like WTH? so weird

Anonymous said...

that's pretty funny

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios