Monday, January 25, 2010

I have a Goal!

Last year when I started this blog in the back of my head I thought there was no reason in the world that I could not put up 100 or even 200 post in a year's time! I mean I have so many things running around in my head; this has got to be easy, real easy!

Boy oh Boy was I WRONG! Her; I am 16 days from my first blogversary and low and behold I have only posted 80 times! That really doesn't even seem possible, but it is very true! Go ahead look...it is right over there --------------->

I know I can't believe it either! Only 80 times, oh wait this will count as number 81! So this is my goal, I want to hit 100 by or on the 9th of February!! Meaning I have 20 19 post to put up in 16 days...1.1875 post per day, or I guess 6 post every 5 days...seems doable enough though, I guess! And I hope I don't end up just putting up pictures of Maggie to get there, actually I promise I won't! But please expect one or two!

So bear with me these next 16 days...any suggestions on what to talk about? Because to tell the truth as soon as I thought of this my head fell empty! And really if you know me at all you know I will talk/write about anything!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios