Sunday, January 31, 2010

Our Sunday Nights

For the most part on Sundays Mr.K and I get all our running and doing done early in the day and around 5 or 6 sit down for dinner and then catch up on everything on the DVR or watch a movie. It is a nice way for us to relax before our week starts and I like taking it easy on Sundays. A few years ago we discovered that the only way to keep me awake was to play cards...which I don't mind at all! So tonight, as with any other Sunday, we played Skip-Bo except tonight we had some help... And even though I have the laptop she is still sitting between the two of us. At first I thought it was funny, but now I'm beginning to wonder if she is trying to protect me from Kevin...we shall see!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios