Monday, February 8, 2010

Sunday Mornings

I normally like to spend my Sunday mornings sleeping in a bit and then having tea and toast on the patio, but it has been much too cold here lately for that! So we have just been staying in bed until we absolutely must get out. Yesterday Mr.K and I were joined by ever so loved furbaby…

Oh did I mention that she brought her duck? The bad part is where she is laying is where my legs were not 10 seconds before she jumped into the bed! I really was hoping she had forgotten how to get on the bed already, but no such luck! I guess this is how I will be spending many a Sunday morning for a while! But she was really good and slept at the foot of the bed for over an hour!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios