Wednesday, February 3, 2010

One of those days...

This morning I woke up and I didn't feel like getting out of bed, so I didn't. I really didn't sleep well last night and my head was pounding, so I went back to sleep. Plus it was raining and rain always helps me sleep.

I woke up again at 10am and still I had no interest in getting out of bed! So I didn't, it was not until almost 1pm that I decided that Maggie might need to get out. Out she went and then I was right back to bed!

I just don't feel like myself today, today I am sad...although I haven't really been able to cry! Which really makes it worse. I just wish I knew why I wasn't crying! Not that crying would make me feel better, but something would be better than nothing!

Maggie decided I needed company in bed this afternoon...

She has officially remembered how to get in our bed! Not good!
Any way, I hope you all had a better day then I did and don't worry I'm not going to spend tomorrow in bed...I actually have things I need to do!



2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

sometimes we just need to spend a day in bed. It's ok. Glad you have things to do tomorrow though to get you out. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Hugs...I've had plenty of days like that...still do from time to time.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios