Monday, August 24, 2009

Hum...

So two of my favorite people in the world, I know I have mentioned before, are B & D. Mr. K and I had not heard much from them in the past few months and we were realy starting to get worried, but we chalked it up to them beeing busy...we were wrong!

Today, out of the blue, I got a text message from B saying he needed to tell me something and it was going to make me mad...I didn't like the sound of that and imideatly I got anxious! Turns out B has been pretty unhapy with life in general for a year or so now and he saw therapist but it did not really help. And a week after we visited in June he moved out, they have filed for divorce and it will be finall in November. He even appologized for not calling or texting he just did not know how to tell me, or anyone for that matter. I fell so bad for him/her/them!

Do you ever wish you have something completly profound to say when some one tells you something like that? I do! I know people wish the same when I tell them about the girls. I just wish I could have said something wonderful today! All I could say was, "I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers", and that seams so cheasy now! In the back of my mind I had a billion other things I wanted to say, but I couldn't! I am completly shocked!

1 comments:

Tina said...

It is never to late to say something. A simple I am so sorry always helps me. I hope you can think of the right words and say them to B.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios