Sunday, August 16, 2009

Mr. & Mrs. Hall

One year ago today, Mr. K and I said...I do!
A lot of things have changed, but one thing has remained the same...I love him more than I ever imagined I could! He is my best friend and I couldn't live with out him.

In honor of our anniversary I thought I would share a few of my favorite pictures of our weeding with you.



And I'm not sure why but everyone LOVES this picture!

OK, it is pretty funny!
This Morning Mr. K completely tricked me and said we were going to run an errand for him for work and took me to brunch at Brady's Landing, where we got married! They have a GREAT Sunday Brunch, although I may have had one to many Mimosa's, we had a wonderful! I took a few pictures on my phone so bare with me...

And considering that they are located directly on the ship chanel, there grounds always look so pretty, had it not been so darn hot I think I would have talked Mr. K into a walk around the grounds, but when we left just after 1pm it was already 99ยบ, so we didn't!
Any way I had a really nice day and I have to say, I am very thankful for our life together!


I just remembered...we have cake in the freezer! I'm going to have to get it out and let it thaw, I guess we can have it for breakfast! I will let you know how it goes!

3 comments:

Tina said...

So very beautiful! Congratulations on surviving your fist year of marriage. I hope the next year brings you both much happiness!!

Lea said...

Gorgeous photos! Congratulations.

Beth said...

Happy Anniversay! I'm glad you had a great day!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios