Monday, August 10, 2009

Father's Day Gift

I meant to post this weeks ago, over a month ago but for some reason I'm just doing it now!

Back before Fathers Day, when Mr. K and I were traveling like Crazy people! I was on the hunt...to find the perfect gift Mr.K for Father's Day.
In all my searching I came across Karie at CreationsByKJ, she was wonderful to work with and she made this beautiful tag for Mr. K.

It arrived while we were gone and Ashley hid it in the spare room when she came to check the mail. I knew as soon as I opened the package I would have to give it to him, so I just handed him the whole thing a few days before!

He LOVES it! I can count on one hand all the times he has taken it off. He has never been much on jewelry...the only other thing he wares is his wedding band! But I just thought I would share! Hope everyone is having a Happy Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios