Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Adison & Lillian's First Birthday Party

I know I am behind...so please bear with me while I catch you up!

The Girl's Birthday Party was Wonderful! I could not have asked for better friends and family to support us that day!

Thanks to the Lovely Lola Red, we have some wonderful shots of the evening to remember it better!
I remembered everything...except mine and Mr.K's cards! I felt so guilty, but it worked out just fine...I had several extra blank cards. The Balloons they went off with out a hitch...well most of them!I have to admit it was really funny to watch Mr. K and T get them down! After we watched the balloons float far far away, we went home for dinner and cupcakes. We lit Birthday candles and started to sing Happy Birthday but I got a little emotional so we didn't. I really wanted to, but it made me so sad when I started thinking about it! I really loved these Rainbow Cupcakes that Monica made for Jack so I thought I would make some for the girls!

Monica's turned out a lot better then mine but I still enjoyed making them and they were just perfect for the girls Birthday!

If I did not mention it before I really had a wonderful day with my friends and family and I am so thankful for all of you! And all of your support, it means the world to the both Mr.K and I!

1 comments:

Marie W said...

Amanda~ so happy that the girls birthday went well. Everything looked beautiful. Praying for you and hubby.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios