Sunday, July 26, 2009

Working in the Yard!

So for the past two days Mr. K and I have been working in our yard! And I'm not just talking about piddly stuff I mean BIG stuff!
I don't know if I have ever mentioned this before or not but we live in the house directly behind my Granny and last fall my parents bought the house nest too us. They haven't moved in yet! Heck, they haven't even started working on it yet! Which is a very good thing! I don't know if I can handle my parents living right next door right now...or ever!
So all weekend we have been taking down the fence that is between the two houses, and let me tell you it has been tough work! It has been a super hot here for the past few weeks, record setting hot! And this weekend has been no different! But that is the good news!
Being outside all weekend and working so hard has really lifted my spirits! I'm not feeling so down in the dumps anymore! And I just wanted to apologize for my last post and my horribly depressed mod! I didn't mean to be so horrible, but I guess it just happens some days!
I'm feeling much better today, I'm just going to have to find a way to make it last! And I just know I am going to find a job soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios