Monday, June 29, 2009

Under the Tree - June



These are my answers to this months Under the Tree Gathering! Its a little different but still a lot of fun! Thanks for reading!


Hair Color: Blonde
Eye color: Blue/Green
Profession: Unemployed Interior Designer
Relationship status: Married

My Favorites:
Favorite color: PINK
Favorite movie: American President
Favorite animal: Butterfly…does that count?
Favorite store: Hobby Lobby and Pottery Barn
Favorite childhood memory: Going to Sea World when I was five or six and me, my brother and two cousins all riding in one of those Dolphin strollers you can rent! We had the best time! Favorite hobby: Sewing and Gardening
Favorite song/singer: Michael Buble
Favorite book/author: I LOVE to read, but oddly enough I don’t have a favorite author…I just love to read…EVERYTHING!
Favorite school subject: History
Favorite vacation destination: I would love to go anywhere! But my favorite place in Texas is San Antonio
Favorite food: CHOCOLATE
Favorite restaurant: Santa Barbra, It’s a Mom and Pop Italian place not far from us!

This or That
Coke or pepsi : Coke, always coke...but I don't ever drink soda!
Beer or wine: Wine
Coffee or tea: Tea, I LOVE Tea!
Apple Juice or O.J.: Apple Juice
Summer or Winter: Summer
Cats or dogs: Dogs
Salty or sweet: Sweet!
Plane or boat: Sail Boat
Morning or night: Morning
Money or love: Love
Breakfast or Dinner: Breakfast, when Mr. Makes it!
Forgiveness or revenge: Forgiveness
House or apartment: House with a BIG yard
Like to cook: I LOVE LOVE to cook!

Have You Ever:
Got a speeding ticket: Yes, I have gotten way to many!
Wished you were someone else: More than once!
Cried during a movie: I always cry in movies!
Describe yourself in one word: Boring
Biggest fear: Either never getting pregnant again, or losing another child
Biggest mistake: I have a few to many of those too!
Your proudest accomplishment: I don’t think I have one!
Dream job: A Mom…
Special talents: Turning just about anything in to a craft project!
Where would you rather be at the moment: Playing with my girls!
Famous person you want to meet: That’s a tough one, I don’t know that I really want to meet a famous person…
Song to be played at your funeral: I haven’t really ever thought about that…at my Great Grand Mothers funeral we played “I just called to say I love you”, which I know is cheesy…but I like it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios