Monday, June 29, 2009

I really am still here!

WOW I have been MIA! And the thing is I have been reading, just not commenting or posting!

The last few weeks have been so busy! I don't even know where to start!

Mr. K and I went to San Antonio to spend the weekend with Amy Sue and the end of last month and we had a BLAST! Lola even joined us on Sunday to go to Fiesta Texas...Did you know I LOVE amusement parks and roller coasters!

The following Thursday we drove to Dallas to help Beth Anne get ready to move in her house, we worked really hard! But I know she was really excited...I meant to take some pictures, but I seam to always be leaving the camera at home! When we were in Dallas we stayed at B&D's and we had a blast! D's parents celebrated their 50th Wedding Anniversary, and she and her brothers threw them a surprise Anniversary Party! So I really kept myself busy making cookies, bread and brownies for the party!

When we finally got home Mr. K and I taught VBS at Church, and Mr. K will tell you he only went for the food, but I know he really had a GREAT time playing with the kids, you should have seen the track they made for there cars (again I forgot the camera!)!!

Fathers Day was interesting to say the least! But we made it! We hosted The Old Man(Mr.K's Dad), My Dad and Brother for lunch on Saturday! We also had My Mom, Granny, SiL and Baby Colt..who has really grown on me-he is getting so cute!

All of last week I took My Granny to her therapy secessions, it didn't go very well! And today was the worst so far! She really can be hurtful when she wants to, and because I take her to her appointments she blames the whole thing on me and takes it all out on me!

The one thing I am most excited to share is that Mr. K and I went last week and FINALLY picked up out the design and ordered a marker for The Girls! I have been putting it off for so long, I guess because then it really would be real. But it was something that I needed to do, it was more than past time! And strangely enough when we finally got down to the grave site I felt a small since of relief! I had no idea how much I wanted to take care of it, but I did!

So its been a crazy few weeks, and I know I have been MIA, but I promise I have been reading...And I am really excited/keeping my fingers crossed/ praying for all of you!

1 comments:

Donna said...

Glad you're back. It sounds like you've had a pretty good summer so far...except for the therapy thing...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios