Friday, November 26, 2010

My My Time Flies!!!

I can not believe that yesterday was Thanksgiving! Christmas is just around the corner and before I know it 2011 will be in full swing.

For weeks now I have felt like I was behind, and the truth is I am. Work has been a whirl wind as of late, and there is never enough time for me to get everything done.

Which is why we haven't even taken our Christmas Pictures yet! And normally our Christmas cards go in the mail tomorrow! But not to worry...we are taking our pictures bright and early tomorrow morning, barring any more rain! And then first thing on Monday I will get to work ordering our cards from Shutterfly! I have been ordering A LOT of prints from them in the past few months and I even made a really cool calendar for a friend's Mom in a snap!

The only problem I know that I am going to have with our holiday cards is deciding on just ONE design, they have over 800...How could anyone just pick one!! If you haven't already checked out the AMAZING Holiday Card Designs they have, you should!!! These are a few of the ones I'm thinking about...I really want something fun and bright!


And they don't just have flat cards...they have some BEAUTIFUL Folded cards!!!But what I am most hoping for is that we get several great pictures tomorrow of both Mr. K & I and Maggie so we can do a multi picture card because I LOVE these! See I told you...how do you pick just one! Now I'm so excited I can't wait to see what it looks like and so I can share it with all of you!

Are you a blogger? You can get 50 FREE Christmas Cards from Shutterfly!

Have a wonderful weekend, and I a hoping everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!

If you want to see any of the cards above just click on the images to go to Shutterfly's site for that card! Happy Photo Shopping!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios