Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Where Did September go?

Wow was it really August when I posted last? I'm ashamed to say that is true and more than likely I won't be doing a lot of writing today, but just a little hello.

I'm still alive, although I have been swamped with work and my Dad, who has been in the hospital since August 10th! Needless to say over the last few weeks it has been a miracle if I got on the computer when I got home, and it tends to be a little difficult to read blogs from my cell phone and doing it from work is even harder.

I am happy to say my Dad came home from the hospital last night and so far he seems to be doing really well! He is even eating solid foods, which he hasn't done since before his surgery!

I am so far behind on so many of your blogs it is going to take me ages to catch up! I feel like I have missed so much and I know I am. I even missed the Walk to Remember last Saturday, I felt better when I realized I had never RSVPed, but still.

But I have missed you all and I hate being so behind, but I will catch up sooner or later! I'm setting a goal to get at least one post up a week for the rest of the year, lets hope that happens!


2 comments:

Marie W said...

I am glad your dad is home and I pray he continues to do well!

Larissa said...

Are you a MEND mommy too? I saw that you said you missed the Walk on October 2...I'm in MEND and our walk was on October 2!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios