Sunday, November 28, 2010

Same Thing Different Year...

I can not believe we put up our Christmas Tree today! The past few weeks have just flown by. I have been on Thanksgiving break for over a week and am dreading go back to work in the morning, and my only saving grace is that there are just three more weeks until the Christmas Holidays.

As I am sitting in the office at the computer, the laptop is broken (another reason I haven't been posting), I can see the family across the street putting up there Christmas Lights and it makes me smile the little girls have been directing the Dad at what to do for over an hour now and the little brother has just joined in, they melt my heart...

I can not even think about another year coming to a close in just a few short weeks, I miss My Girls dearly and it always seems to be harder at the holidays. This week has been the worst. I have a dear friend from work that have grown very fond of and we tend to hang out a lot, she has four children...who are wonderful. But every time she would ask me to come over this week or to go do something I would decline. I feel horrid about it. But I just couldn't bring my self to do it, and for the life of me I can not think why. This friend is one of the most understanding people I have ever met but I find my self almost dreading going to work tomorrow because I am certain I have hurt her, by not getting together with her this week. Why am I so silly sometimes! I really enjoy having her as a friend and I hope I haven't ruined it!

Well I hear the timer for dinner beeping....I need to get going. More new post to come very VERY soon! I promise!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios