Monday, December 7, 2009

I have no interest in doing laundry today! I need to do some work, but I don't want to do that either! I want to sit here on the couch and just be. So I thought I would upload some Thanksgiving pictures...
Maggie got a new toy...it is her new favorite!
Maggie doing her best to look extra cute for the camera. Cousin Daisy Dog...letting us see how well she can behave after her schooling!Maggie and Daisy, who are bestest friends, playing with the new toy! They ran all around the yard just like this for over an hour!
And yes there were people at our Thanksgiving but there aren't any pictures of them...go figure!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Awww they are so darn cute!

Christy said...

Amanda--I want to send you a necklace I am making. It is for winning the 25 days of Christmas giveaway. My blog is www.pearsons6.blogspot.com. Please come over and send me an email with your address and I will get that shipped out to you!
Thanks,
Christy

Ter said...

aw, I love it!!

my dog's favorite toy is her kong Wubba. If you don't already have one for your dog, you GOTTA get one! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios