Thursday, July 21, 2011

36 Weeks

How Many Weeks?
Yippee!  Thirty Six Weeks! YIPPEE!! It has definitely been a rough week!  I have been on bed rest for a week now and I have a new found respect for those that have spent months and months on bed rest!  It is unbelievably tiring.

How am I feeling?
Tiered, my hips ache even though I swap sides all of the time.  Any suggestions on that?  I am also increasingly nervous!  I mean I wished and prayed for this little guy for years now, but I never actually thought we would get here!  I have gone threw all of the motions of this pregnancy but in the back of my mind preparing for the worst.  I'm not saying we are all clear but still I am starting to realize that it will be.

Doctors Appointment?
Yesterday afternoon (when I first started this post) my blood pressure got a little high, so I called in to the on call Dr. and she had me come on in.  So off Mr.K and I went to the Drs office, where we waited!  For TWO hours!  I never EVER wait that long for Dr. R!  So by the time I got to actually see the Dr. my bp was 161/108 and that automatically got me sent right over to Labor and Delivery so they could monitor me and BabyH and do some blood work.  When we got there my bp was still high but after lying in the bed for a while it went right down to 130/80. Plus my blood work looked great and the little guy was happy as a clam!  So back home we came!  Dr. R come back on duty on Sunday and is planning on taking out my cerclage and inducing me on Sunday. It is possible that I will get bumped but we shall see! 

Weight Gain?
They didn't weigh me at the Dr. yesterday, so I don't know if I have gained anything but at this point I really don't care.  I see the end and I know that I have alot of extra weight I have been caring around for way to long now and I just plan on getting it all off! 

Baby Preparation?
Everything but ironing his coming home outfit is done and I hoping to have Mr.K do that in the morning!  It feels so weird that there really isn't anything left to do before he gets here! 

I will leave you with a picture of someone who has rarely left my side in over a week...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios