Tuesday, June 28, 2011

33 Weeks

How Many Weeks?
Holy Cow!  THIRTY THREE WEEKS!! 

How am I feeling?
I have gotten some of my energy back this week.  I am not sure how but I have been all about the organizing and laundry doing and just getting stuff done, lets just hope this stays around for a few more weeks! 

Doctor's Appointment?
We see Dr.R tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to it, I am hoping he will do an ultra sound even though it doesn't normally.  But I just have this urge for him to do one tomorrow...but I guess only time will tell! 

Weight Gain?
I weighed myself this morning on my home scale and I am still only up the 9 pounds, I am curious as to what the scale at the Dr.R's office says tomorrow!

Baby Preparation?
I have started washing ALL of Andrews things today, who knew one little baby could have so many things!! Now if I can just get it all folded and put away! I have been thinking about ordering one of these for the wall over the crib, I just don't know which one I want yet!   


Square Polka Dot Vinyl Wall Decal Lettering Custom Initial and Name Baby Nursery Boy Girl 22INCHES FN0031
via
 
Personalized Circles Monogram Children Vinyl Wall Decal
via
circle frame initial and name vinyl wall decal fun polka dot design boy girl teen monogram nursery 22" FN0034
via

See...it is really hard to decide!  But I have to figure it out this week!!

1 comments:

Tina said...

You're getting so close! I like all the monograms, maybe one on each wall?!? Lol

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios