Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Oh How I love my Job...


It has been so long since I have said that, but it is true! The thing with jobs is you have to like love the people that you work with! And I do! They are a wonderful bunch, I really only have good things to say about them. The funny part is the woman I am closest too, TheBoss (who is not the boss, but that is what I will be calling her), is married to one of my teachers from High School! And let me just tell you it is very funny to hear her talk about him at home or complain about something that he did...or heaven forbid talk about their sex life! I almost want to laugh from embarrassment some times, I don't know why but I do! She is just one of those genuinely nice, wouldn't hurt a fly, down to earth, southern, christian women! And I love her! She actually worked at my High School when my brother was there and knows him and says every day she can't believe she never knew how awesome I was! (see I'm telling you nice!)

Most of the people that I work closely with know about TheGirls, some I have told and others know because they know someone who knows me out side of school and all of them have been nothing but nice and compassionate about it, which was an unbelievable relief. I didn't know it would feel so good for people to not look at me like I was crazy all of the time or treat my like I was sick or something. I truly feel blessed to work with such an amazing bunch.

There are several things about this new job that I love that I did not know were possible. The first is, when you have a crazy stressful day and come time to go home you set it all down and walk away! Who knew that happened! I, sure didn't! Yes, I can bring work home with me but I don't need to and they would probably tell me not to worry about it if I tried! The second thing is, I didn't know bosses actually told you that you are doing a good job when you are! This is something I have never had before it is so awesome, some days I want to record them saying nice things about me so I can replay it later on when I am at home! Crazy I know!

I know I will not stay at this job forever, it was really just a way to get me back in the swing of working again and to give me time to figure out what I want to do now! But when ever I start thinking about what I might do next I get very sad to think that I might not work with these people anymore!

I'm sure there about a dozen other reason I love this new job so much, but I didn't want to gush to much! And see I told you I was going to try and do better! I'm on a roll now...two post in two days! Now if I could manage to get some new pictures up! And you don't know how excited I was when I got home this afternoon and saw that I actually had comments! It made my day!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios